GM overhead DVD player

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justjeepn

Reaction score
Anyone have the overhead flip down console installed? it is in their GM accessory catalog and I am trying to find out what brand it is. The unit has the standard overhead mount, but the player unit itself can be removed. Does anyone have any feedback on this unit? Thanks

onemadjumper

Reaction score
Im kinda in the same boat, i have a factory out of another 'hoe like mine but im unsure if the wires are already there. GOOD LUCK on finding any info.

TRSC

Reaction score
Mine says Panasonic on it. Came that way from Chevrolet.

ibobby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last time my truck was at the dealer(about Sept 08), I walked over to the parts counter and asked about putting a 2nd rear screen in like the Denali XL. The guy looked up all the parts he had on the computer. The LCD screens were the very same part numbers, but the console enclosure was slightly different. He could not find a part number for that, the mounting bracket or the video splitter. He said its most likely only available for install at the factory.

He told me to check back or online, they might make then available to the public.