wiring lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how hard is it to wire the halo rings on the aftermarket lights? i have very little electrical experience so any help is apprecaited

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
U can splice right into the parking light wires right behind the signal housing at the plug. Can't remember the colors off-hand, but I will find them out for you tomorrow if you still need them. It's actually a piece of cake.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Pull off the DRL/marker light housing below the headlights and look at the harness for marker bulb. You can splice into the wires going to the marker bulb socket. These SHOULD be light blue and black on the left side, and dark blue and black for the right. Your halos will probably have a blk and red wire for each unit. Just splice the blk wire from the halos to the blk wire from the factory harness, and the red wire from the halos to the blues from the factory harness. Hope this helps.

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its funny because im looking at the same lights you have on your tahoe so im sure you know what your talking about. thanks again, i know who to ask questions to now, ive been on here for 2 months and your the first to reply