installing Pioneer F90bt what do i need!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

djvinevibez

Reaction score
hey all first off i appreciate any help im going to get from the this forum. it really does mean alot to me.

now first off i have a 2007 Tahoe LS non-Bose and i dont use onstar or plan on using onstar

i want to install the Pioneer F90BT head unit but i do not know what else i would need to do the install.. i know theres all kinds of harnesses and vss this and onstar that lol.. im just confused right now and irritated its hard to find the exact info you need and what to order or to look for to order.

all i know is i need the head unit, and the dash kit. now i think i need a steering harness, and a harness that some how hooks up to onstar to retain factory settings. i dunno. please help!

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Head over to Crutchfield.com and add that navigation system to your cart and they will prompt you on all the other ites you will need!

miecz23

Reaction score
How did the install go? I am doing the same thing next weekend.

djvinevibez

Reaction score
Head over to Crutchfield.com and add that navigation system to your cart and they will prompt you on all the other ites you will need!

yeah according to crutchfield that radio doesnt fit into my tahoe