factory cd player hole

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

usarmyharley

Reaction score
hey guys i have a couple of questions i jus bought a 98 2dr tahoe 4x4 and the cd player hole is empty so all i have is the cassette deck and radio...i was wondering if anyone was interested in selling me their factory cd player or know where at on the internet i could buy one...cant seem to find one on ebay...ALSO i did find the deck that had the cd player built into the deck and was wondering if that would plug straight in to my wires.

peterey2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im looking for the wire harness that connects the two. id also like to know if anyone has one! thanks

TahoeGoBoom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the factory radio with the CD deck would be plug and play. on the other hand, i dont think you can just add in the additional CD deck. my truck came with the CD built in, and theres no wiring for the additional CD player in the truck at all. i would assume you would have to have the cassette player that came with the optional extra cd deck.