Which tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RoliO

Reaction score
I decided to hold off on upgrading to bigger wheels tires for now. I have a set of 17*8.5" Weld EVO's I used on my '04 Silverado that I put on my Tahoe. Anyhow, as I was swapping wheels I noticed 1 tire was worn really bad. The shop had a used Goodyear Wrangler RT/S so I bought it for $35 and had them put it on. I really like how this tire looks on there. I need to replace the tires and was thinking of going with the Goodyear Wrangler RT/S or with the Goodyear Wrangler AT/S. Anybody know what the difference is between the two tires?

Last edited:

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
From my understanding, the RT/S is suited more for the road and mild off road. It is engineered to be quieter on-road than the AT/S.
The AT/S has a more aggressive tread pattern for more off road performance than the RT/S.

RoliO

Reaction score
From my understanding, the RT/S is suited more for the road and mild off road. It is engineered to be quieter on-road than the AT/S.
The AT/S has a more aggressive tread pattern for more off road performance than the RT/S.

Thx Bro! I have a 2WD Tahow so it prob will never see any off-roading. :)