More inside storage coming soon!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

3rdeye

Reaction score
If you havent notice by now the 07 Tahoes and Yukons lack storage throughout the vehicle compared to other large SUVs out there. GMC has either got alot of feedback on this or realized its all in the comeback for the consumers because now they are selling one on www.GMaccessories.com 2nd row floor center console kit assuming you have captin chairs for your 2nd row. The projected cost is $350 I tried to get a picture on it and more details but according to the dealers parts divison this item is not yet available so stayed tuned this item may come in handy for folks who have the entertainment package plus kids.

3rdeye

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I jumped the gun. :eek:

Attachments

• Console 001.jpg
    Console 001.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 141
  • Console 002.jpg
    Console 002.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 127

3rdeye

Reaction score
73Shark

Two things is that center console third party or did you get that from GM dealership?

2nd what part of KC are you from, Im from KC too southside went to Hickman Mills H.S. just got back this past weekend live in DC now though. Go Chiefs

Thanks

3rdeye

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't laugh. Got it from J.C. Whitney. Mainly use to store the headphones and remotes but the extra cupholders come in handy for the grandkids. :)

Started out in south KC in '72 then moved to Overland Park in '79.

Just heard today the Priest is back and going to camp.

p26963

Reaction score
Do you have a specific link to the console kit in question? I did some searching on the GM accessories site but could not find it. I'd like to bookmark it so that when it does become available I can purchase.

If you havent notice by now the 07 Tahoes and Yukons lack storage throughout the vehicle compared to other large SUVs out there. GMC has either got alot of feedback on this or realized its all in the comeback for the consumers because now they are selling one on www.GMaccessories.com 2nd row floor center console kit assuming you have captin chairs for your 2nd row. The projected cost is $350 I tried to get a picture on it and more details but according to the dealers parts divison this item is not yet available so stayed tuned this item may come in handy for folks who have the entertainment package plus kids.

3rdeye

3rdeye

Reaction score
If you go to gmaccessories site you should see it under the new yukon interior storage something like floor console kit. There you will find a part number you will have to call in to see if its available. I believe it cost $350 and it comes in all OE colors too. Not sure what it looks like may be similar to the gentleman who posted his after market console. Hope this helps. Thanks