Coil Spacer Dimensions, help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goodblasson

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am looking for the dimensions of the 2" or 3" coil spacer for the rear coils for a yukon. I work at a machine shop so I can easily make these rather than buying. I am looking for
1. overall height
2. heigh of sholder to face of spacer
3. larger outside diameter
4. smaller outside diameter
5. inside diamter
6. length of inside diameter from face to rear face (seat area)

If someone could measure their spacers and provide me the dimensions it would be greatly appreciated. If the description of the dimensions sound confusing, let me know and I will try to explain it more clearly.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For anything over 1" I'd look at getting some new springs, I think someone was using h2 coils for 1 1/2" lift otherwise I'd have some 3" springs made esp if you plan to off road at all.

skysix

Reaction score
I think someone was using h2 coils for 1 1/2"

Hmmm...I have heard of using Z71 Suburban 1500 rear colis for more load capacity but they might give 1/4-1/2" of lift - isn't the H2 frame/suspension basically a rebodied Sub?

Anyone done that coil swap? what lift did you get? What is the load rating compared to stock Tahoe?