Newbie Intro And Wheel Spacer Question....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LowStro9

Reaction score
First and foremost. A humble hello from a 4wd newbie. I have lurked around a bit a found this seems to be a great forum.

Have a 04' that I just bought from a pastor. Drives like the day it came off the showroom floor and does not have one single scratch. Pics to come.

I am interested in spacing the wheels out an inch of so. My hoe is a Z71 with auto level and I have read a bunch of different ideas and opinions on this thought. I did hit the search function and it seemed to time out earlier. What say you?

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome, I personally would stay away from wheel spacers.

Sepiroth

Spam Executioner
Reaction score
X2.

Why not look into aftermarket wheels and tires? You can wheels with almost any offset and backspacing you want to get the look you want.

LowStro9

Reaction score
X2.

Why not look into aftermarket wheels and tires? You can wheels with almost any offset and backspacing you want to get the look you want.

That was pretty much the route I am going to take. Found a lot of info about spacers right after that post. I would not dare put them on the other ride in the stable and did figure that was going to be the same choice.

Here is the other ride. Pics of the hoe to come soon.

9962.jpg