Anyone with pics? Of a body lifted yuk/hoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigbear

Reaction score
Hi im new to this forum but not new to the whole forum thing... Ive spent several hours scrolling through anything with the word lift in it. Before ive asked any questions.

I have a 2003 yukon slt autoride 4wd 5.3ff. white and all factory other than a putco Denali grille and stainless smittybuilt taillight guards.

Im goin to put a vette servo in soon and dynomax ultraflo welded single catback with a aem brute force intake. Maybe a ranch hand grill guard used.. if so ill have to powdercoat my tail guards. or a new stainless bull bar with some daylighters.

Next is some type of lift wheels and tires. i had a body lift on my 95 silverado.. and keys and blocks on my 03 z71.

I really like the ride of the yukon autoride. i dont want to have to have a on going tab at the alignment shop. so 6in susp lift is out.

I have my class III hitch so i can tow with a body lift.

Im thinking keys, coil spacers, and a body lift... i have the factory running boards i think they will cover up the exposed frame rails with the BL...

MY QUESTION IS DOES ANYONE HAVE A 00-06 tahoe/yukon with a body lift?

If so i really just want to check the pics out... any info on my autoride and 2.5 key let me know do i need extension brackets fabed up or what?