The disc inserted is not a navigation cd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Patman3065

Reaction score
The disc inserted is not a navigation cd. !!!

Has anyone else experienced this problem? I have owned my 2007 Tahoe LTZ with the factory Denso navigation system for almost a month now, but have been unable to use the nav system. I was advised by Chevy Customer Service that they have had several reports of discs that had a “bad burn,†and there is a one to two month back order on replacements. I purchased a second Navigation disc (sealed) on eBay while waiting for my warranty replacement disc, but still get the same error. I am now wondering if this is another badly burned disc or if my nav radio is on the fritz.

doo600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same problem. I was putting the Nav disc in the DVD slot on the radio. WRONG!!!!. You need to go to the NAV section using the touch screen and hit "Insert Navigation CD" or something to that affect. The entire face of the Navigation screen tilts out and exposes another slot for the navigation DVD. All worked good after that.