Lifting a quadrasteer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I went to a couple offroad shops today to see what the damage is on a lift (ie price) I get my silverado back monday (4500 dollars lighter) but I finally said F it, i want it lifted, But ever place I go to says on a quadrasteer if I lift it, I will loose not only quadrasteer BUT 4X4 AS WELL. WTF!!!! are they right, or dont feel like working???? IM looking to do a 6" lift and 36" tires, and some cool custom rims. But I dont really wanna loose quadrasteer, and I FOR DAMN SURE DONT WANNA LOOSE 4X4 AS THAT DEFETES THE PURPOSE OF LIFTING IT.

Is it possible???

pbjunkie92

Reaction score
Im not sure exactly where but I have seen lifts that will work for you...do a google search...there out there. sorry i couldnt be more of a help.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
holy chit. $$$$$$$$$$. I just spent 4500 for a bunch of other work, 1 month after a 3000 tranny. I want to do it, but im sick of throwing money at it right now. I was thinkin like 2k for everything. Not just the kit. WOW. I have to think about it. But atleast I know its possible. :eek2::eek2::eek2:

THanks a bunch for the link.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6" pro comp for a 1500hd/2500hd should work, I can check next week but it should be a K1051BMX kit and you'll want the 51246 dual cardon cv front driveshaft so it doesn't vibrate on the highway in 4hi. 6" with 20s and 35s would be ill, just don't rock the white letters out plz.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think white letters are cool on a black truck. I have to do some thinking. I would order them tonight if it were not for the money it has already taken. Maybe next month. Just trying to get info as I have never lifted a NBS. :cool2: