New here...w/pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sschrader

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

Been looking around here for awhile now. Traded in a 98 Jeep for this 02 Tahoe. Needed a little more room and something better to tow my bikes with. Plus everything else about the Hoe is better. You guys/girls have a great site here.

I removed the ugly Z71 luggage rack and have the LT rack on the way. Also removed the nerf bars, not sure if I will put them back or what I want to do. Installed the K&N FIPK. Next I am going to have the front windows tinted.

Stock picture was taken yesterday.

Today did the DJM 3" drop. And 20" Escalade wheels. I love it. Ride is not any worse than it was stock, but handles so much better. Going to have it aligned Monday at work. (I work at a goodyear) Part time, I go to school full time for Web design.

Attachments

• DSC00396.jpg
    DSC00396.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 61
  • DSC00397.jpg
    DSC00397.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 96

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from the bay area. Hoe looks good. Did you go 3" in the rear? cant really tell from the pic. I'd do something with the running boards. Maybe the denali running boards. There painted to match.

MURFS_HOE

Reaction score
Yes another z71 lowered. I took my rack off too going to have my holes welded next week but I think I'm going to paint match my step rails (aquinosteven) I will sell you mine :)

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Your truck looks good with the wheels and more aggressive stance.

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks real good with the drop and rims! And Welcome to the Forum!

sschrader

Reaction score
Hey thanks everyone! I really like driving my truck now, its like a car, probably better than some. But I can't believe how much better it handles now, plus looks better too!

Sepiroth

Spam Executioner
Reaction score
Yea man, welcome to the site. That's a nice Hoe you got there. What are your plans for the Z71 roof rack? Where are you located?

Gordo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont think he wants to sell the RACK of his HOE but nice looking truck man

YukonJacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did you plug the holes on the roof rack, I've been wanting to ditch the rack for quite awhile. Can't find a solution with clean plus or caps

Mark

Reaction score
How did you plug the holes on the roof rack, I've been wanting to ditch the rack for quite awhile. Can't find a solution with clean plus or caps

I took my roof rack off also.

I just used the same bolts and put a rubber washer around them. I also painted the top of each bolt with automotive paint to help smooth the look.

Yang1815

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love those wheels! Would you mind telling me where you got them and for how much? Thanks!