iSimple Ipod Woes!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rabindranath68

Reaction score
OK hope someone is on that can help.... I just tried to install it got it all connected made sure it worked and it did with the AUX 1 position. So went to see if my cd player still worked and it doesnt. I have 5 cds in there and now i cant even seem to get the headunit to spit them out!!!!.... Im going bonkers and im starting to get pissed off which as we all know when working on something isnt always the greatest.

Well i figured maybe its just the isimple computer thats doing that so i inplugged the computer and plugged the head unit back in to the stock wiring. Now i tried to get the cds out and it still wont. I hit the Eject and it says NO DICS. i hit load and the little cd symbol just blinks and blinks for a few mins then it just stops blinking. I hit the CD/AUX button on the head unit and it does NOTHING!!!!. just like if there is no cd player. im really starting to get pissed off at isimple for possibling breaking my stuff....

So i turn to you guys to see if you can tell me how to get the cds out atleast. I have a 2003 tahoe with bose stero HELP!!!

thanks in advance

mdjstahoe

Reaction score
Any chance you go this worked out. I have an 2003 and am considering the iSimple as well but clearly don't need these issues.