New 02 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

samcarroll

Reaction score
This is my first post and hope to be one of many. I just bought my moms 02 Tahoe LS from her. I am a big guy, standing at 6' 9" 270. I couldnt handle the car i had before anymore. I needed something bigger and well, i think i found it. I really like this tahoe ALOT, i always have and im glad to finally be in it and its mine. Its already lowered on a 2/4 drop with 20" wheels already on it. I plan to lower it some more and upgrade to 22"s. Its dark green and basically stock besides the lowering kit and rims.

Is there anything that i should do first? Im already going to transfer my In Dash to the tahoe along with my stereo set up. Any words of wisdom or heads up on it that i should be aware of? Thanks in advance and i will continue to look around.

Gapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the score! The '02 is a great truck. I would recommend doing a CAI and exhaust. You'll get some better low end power and it'll sound bad azz. Good luck!