New to the site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tahoe2009

Reaction score
Hey yall I just recently bought a 2001 Tahoe LS 2wd and I came across this website and it looks like its a pretty good site but anyways Im wanting to lift my Tahoe and I was wondering what is the best and inexpensive way to lift the tahoe to fit 33's or 35's??

Last edited:

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might be able to get away with cranking the keys to at least level the front. That should get you enough room for the 33's I think. I usually go the other way with my rides, so someone else would probably know better than I would.
To fit the 35's you're most likely going to need keys, springs and possibly longer shocks. I think someone makes coil spacers as well, but again I'm not well versed on lifting these things.

Aquinosteven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since your 2wd you can go with a spindle lift. They are pretty cheap and can range from 2 to 4in. i would go with a 3in spindle and a 1.5" coil spacer for the rear. A good thing to keep in mind when doing spacers in the rear is that the amount of lift you get is half the size of the spacer. 1.5=3, 1=2, ect.