leveling kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bobcatgt

Reaction score
ive got a 95 yukon gt and have installed a 6" pro comp lift . the lift kit is great and rides just as good as if it was not lifted ....my question is........ has anyone put the keyways in w a lift kit ......im pretty sure that it will align propperly cause the cams on my upper controll arms are all the way to the inside of the frame on both sides....so i should have no problems their......im going for that more agressive look and need some input..........thanks:ack::ack::ack:

bowtiefreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you mean the torsion bar keys? if you do I do not think it will help. Take a picture of the front of the truck...suspension set up on each side. Sounds like you just have the bars cranked a lot.

bobcatgt

Reaction score
:ack::ack::ack:they are actually only less than half way up.......and no i meant cams ............the adjusters on the upper controll arms ......they are adjusted almost all the way inward so i know i have plenty more adj for an alignment............some trucks can just b taller with less crank