2007 Tahoe 2/3 drop?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tbourg4

Reaction score
Has anyone lowered a 07 tahoe with 24 inch wheels(+40 Offset) and 295/35/r24 tires? I am trying to decide on a lowering kit, was looking for some help.
I have found 4 kits, Eibach Springs (1.8frt, 2.4rr), Ground Force Springs (1.5frt, 2.5rr), Mc Gaughy Spindles and Springs(2frt,3frt) or DJM Lower control arms and springs(2frt, 3rr). I know the spindles or lower control arms would be better but i am worried about the tires rubbing badly with all the suspension travel still left. I don't really want to put springs in the front unless I have to. Any Help would be appreciated!!!

Gapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You shouldn't have any problems with that set up. I would recommend the Mc Gaughy's if you want superior ride quality, and eibach if you want ease of install with a great price. I went the latter route, and I'm very happy with the ride.

Bigblacktahoe1

Reaction score
I just purchased DJM 2007 2/4 lowering kit with the DJM rear shocks for my 07 Tahoe. From what you know now after lowering your truck, do u have any thoughts or suggestions before i complete the job??