new to the site questions about leveling kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigZ71

Reaction score
i just signed up to this sight today and had a few questions about the ready lift leveling kit>> i called a few four wheel drive places that specialize in lifting trucks and i asked if they sold or installed leveling kits and they told me that they dont sell or install leveling kits cause of the fact that, they rip the cv boots in the front end>> my question would be is howe many people have the leveling kit on thier hoe and if they have had any problems with it??

01WhiteYukon

Reaction score
I am thinking of getting a kit for my Yukon, i have herd that it can put more stress on the cv's...but im not in the market for a full lift kit right now, the only reason i considered it is because my 285/65/18's rub at full lock

So i don't have one and can not speak from experience but i am sure some one who looked at this post does....so somebody speak up!

bigZ71

Reaction score
i appreciate the reply....... im not in the market for a full lift kit either.. i just wanted to put bigger tires on my hoe.. and i seen a tahoe with the leveling kit on it>> but he hasnt yet encountered any problems yet

Aquinosteven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess that shop doesn't want to deal with the reliability. Leveling the front cause stress on the CVs. It all depends how much you crank you keys.

bigZ71

Reaction score
well i was thinkin of only going with the ready lift 1.5 lift in the front>> i like the apperence and the fact that you can put bigger tires on

USreconVET

Reaction score
Looking at doing a 2" myself (LS 4x4) just to fit 285 75/r16 w/o rubbing. Any developments since last post? Advice?