Pedderized Burb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jonnyenglish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok all so I got done with the Lowering kit I ordered from Pedders over the weekend. With the aid of 2 skilled and very nice guys we had this done in right under an hour. The results speak for themselves. Let me know what you guys think.
The kit contained front and rear lowered progressive wound springs, Front and rear sports struts, front and rear swaybar mounts and front swaybar endlinks.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34984644@N02/
B/R
Jonathan:cool2:

Last edited:

jonnyenglish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good Jonathan! Glad to have helped. How was the ride home?

Ride home was great!!! its very composed not at all harsh, bumpy or rough. Very Very satisfied with Pedders, their cust service was second to none.
Had a wheel alignment done this morning and that has helped greatly.
I think for the momen i'm going to be sticking with 22's, 24's might take too much of the ride quality away.
Thanks again Tye
was a pleasure meeting you this weekend.
Jonathan

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks real good!
You got you car from Huffines just like me, I remember when I had that the dealer plate!

jonnyenglish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah Huffines in Lewisville. Cut me a pretty good deal on it. I didn't really need the space that the Burb has I really could have gone with the Tahoe, but I just love the long low look :)
Jonathan

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep thats the exact same place I got mine!
How do you like that Pedders kit?
How much did it run?

jonnyenglish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So far I am very pleased with the quality, fit and ride of the Pedders kit, ever so slightly firmer ride. I paid around $900 for the full kit.
It drew a ton of attention at the Firestone wheel alignment shop this morning you'd have thought they had never seen a dropped Suburban before...

riverst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! Anyone want to come to VA and help me install my drop kit...hahaha?

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Looks real good man! Nice looking truck. Probably don't see a lot of dropped 'burbans around Frisco huh?

mary900

Full Access Member
Reaction score
johnnyenglish - did you get the burb version of the package that ts99v6 has ?

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Burb version and the Tahoe verison suspension are exactly the same Mary900 as long as they're the same trim.