style

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is it considered biting someones style if you have alot of the same aftermarket parts (cowl hood , bumber covers....) ? i found a tahoe on car domain after i had already "spent" 8K on stylin concepts. there are several subtle differences in the design i have planned. just lookin for some opinions
:skep:

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Different people have different opinions on something like this. I know of some people who don't like it when their rides are "copied". And then there are some people who take it as a compliment.
There are only so many aftermarket parts to choose from before you will eventually have something that someone else already has.
IMHO, I wouldn't like to see another truck like mine, though it wouldn't really upset me. I try to set mine apart, but I always keep in mind that there will always be someone with the same aftermarket parts or someone going for the same look as mine out there, whether copied or not.