New here. Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m0bmentality

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought two weeks ago and dove right in...

04 Yukon 4/5 drop (will be 4/6 tomorrow)

24x10 pinnacle Sheilds and 305/30s

Getting painted White Diamond Pearl on Tues
(a whole gallon, with extra pink and gold pearl)

Pulled the roof racks off today!

Wheels running board and grill will be painted to match

I want it lower. Thinking about doing air next

My big one on my wish list is a stock floor body drop

Im building it for my fiance but im having a ball doing it lol.

Oh and i gotta say Hey and thanks to JKmotorsports. .. your truck was my back ground on my pc for like a week while i was trying to decide what to buy to build for her! Thanks man!

Attachments

• DSC03278.jpg
    DSC03278.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC03259.jpg
    DSC03259.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 26

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good, not a huge fan of those wheels or the vent visors tho. What springs did you use for the rear?

m0bmentality

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good, not a huge fan of those wheels or the vent visors tho. What springs did you use for the rear?

the vent visors were on when i bought it. Probably coming off pre paint.

I like the wheels because i wanted something to show off the paint color so i needed alot of face. And i needed somethintg with this exact offset. (they dont poke out at all and will actually let me tuck the tires just a hair.

I used the djm 5 inch springs in the back and have the bellteck nitro2 drop shocks to be put on tomorrow. (we are going to try to coax an extra inch by sinking the mounts when we remove the bump stops)

ps 6 of us in it.. no bottoming out.. and only scrubs lightly and mostly even then only on hard turns (still have 100% turning radius)

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Front looks nice and low but the rear could come down another 2" or so. I pulled my isolators from the coil buckets and got about 4.5" from my belltech 4" coils. I'd recommend some airlift helper bags too, they're cheap sway control and make the truck ride nicer. Should look dope with the fresh paint :cheers:

m0bmentality

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Front looks nice and low but the rear could come down another 2" or so. I pulled my isolators from the coil buckets and got about 4.5" from my belltech 4" coils. I'd recommend some airlift helper bags too, they're cheap sway control and make the truck ride nicer. Should look dope with the fresh paint :cheers:

Yea i think thats what he was talking about doing tomorrow when we put the shocks on.

The paint is supposed to basically shift from gold to purple to pink. and we are painting accent points under the pearls . But pretty much look white at night.

Dropping it off tuesday so i guess ill have some pics up by fri.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Sounds like the truck's gonna look sick with the plans you have. Post some pics when you get it all painted.

m0bmentality

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Sounds like the truck's gonna look sick with the plans you have. Post some pics when you get it all painted.

Thanks man yea its looking good so far.. and thanks for having yours on here to assure me 24s were gonna work with a big drop

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome and Nice Yukon!!
Are you gonna Powder Coat the wheels to match the truck?

m0bmentality

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome and Nice Yukon!!
Are you gonna Powder Coat the wheels to match the truck?

We are actually painting the wheels to match because we wont be able to get the color and flip flop in powder.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh.
I have a freind that has one of those 07 Escalade EXT's with the Green,Blue,Purple floppig paint that was offerred in 07 for the Tahoe and Escalade and they got the 26" rims to match it perfect, REAL sick!:yesnod: