go to circuit city!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1999HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just came back from there all the audio video wiring if 50% off like tsunami amp kits and stuff......i bought a loaded box with c12 comp kickers subs for 197..box alone by itself is worth 150.00

Attachments

• DC104.jpg
    DC104.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

mr. yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just sold the same set used for $250. the one up here is just about wiped clean. i was gonna get a flip down and the only ones they had were the displays and not marked down a whole lot either. good deal id say!

1999HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks man yea i had honestly just been looking at that kicker set up some months back b4 circuit city bailed so im glad i waited i remember seeing it sold for 394.99 its still being sold on ebay for 399. brand new so i definately glad i got it plus this one was brand new there was another but it was a floor model selling for the same price

mross

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats a heck of a good deal,i live in hickville so we have no circuit city.pretty much round here if you can't buy it at wal mart you don't need it lol!

TahoeGoBoom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the sad part is that that 50% off.. theyre still making money. to the normal consumer, its great. we went and got some harnesses n stuff like that, but the big stuff wasnt worth it. that just goes to show how much the big companies make off of the consumer.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went there this morning to see their deals. They sucked to be short. ITs just like a regular sale. I asked about a Panasonic blueray player. 25 dollars off and they dont have the remote or power cord. Um **** you is what I had to say to them. :smilielol::smilielol:

Tvs only 2-300 off. Um they need to be way lower before I take is seriously.

1999HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea really depends on what you need but in essence i cant dissagree with them slowely moving in on discounts there tryin to maximize profit on there way out ide assume you will see 75% off towards the end of days for em.......in my case i saw a nice box loaded with some nice subs asked em how much they said 197 i said where do i pay lol but it was only 1 of two enclosures they had left and the other was a floor model .....

nc6600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went there this morning to see their deals. They sucked to be short. ITs just like a regular sale. I asked about a Panasonic blueray player. 25 dollars off and they dont have the remote or power cord. Um **** you is what I had to say to them. :smilielol::smilielol:

Tvs only 2-300 off. Um they need to be way lower before I take is seriously.
Same at the one here. The deals sucked and all they had left was the crap that everyone else picked through and didn't want.:( I see why they went out.