What Wheels should I get??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been looking at Rims for months now, and cannot decide :nonod: which ones to get or what size. So far it has boiled down to the top 5 (I've eliminated 10 choices already, thats how hard its been). The KMC XD Series Rockstars (first picture) can't decide between the Black or chrome, The KMC XD Series 20" or 22" Monsters (the second picture) cant decide between the Black or chrome, The 2007 Tahoe 20" wheels (third picture), The Caddy Escalade 22" Wheels (fourth picture), and lastly the 20" Silverado SS wheels (fifth picture). As far as cost the 07 Tahoe wheels are and the Silverado SS wheels are the cheapest (which puts them in the lead in my book, but looks matter just as much. Right now I have a 1997 White Tahoe that I would put these on, but I as soon as I find the money for a new 07 Tahoe I would switch them over to that (most likely will be white). Thanks and please don't hold back what you think!:Chevy:

Attachments

• RockstarBlack.jpg
    RockstarBlack.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 18
  • XD_Series_XD778_MONSTER.jpg
    XD_Series_XD778_MONSTER.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 17
  • ca71_1.JPG
    ca71_1.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 04.JPG
    04.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 19
  • silverado_ss_side.jpg
    silverado_ss_side.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 17

gmcul8r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the OEM Escalade 22's, but for how much they cost you might as well
get some aftermarket wheels. Out of this list I would have to choose the chrome Rockstars or the stock Esky's. The wheel I want on my '07 Yukon XL is the KMC Slide :thumbsup:

http://www.kmcwheels.com/html_pages/newstyles.html

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, but I still can't decide! Thos Slides look sick, and I would consider them but I really dont want to add another wheel to the list or else I will go insane!!

Last edited: