The "new" system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squealer

Reaction score
picked all this up for $200 bucks. I bought my truck with no head unit and not having music sucks so I bought this set up for now. I just wanted something low budget for now to hold me over. Hopefully it will sound good. The guy said it bumped prety good.

I wonder if I can hook up the cd changer to another head unit?
stereo.jpg

Squealer

Reaction score
yeah, i just need a lil thump. I recently sold my alpine type r/mtx amp setup and I realy wish I hadnt. Would have sounded great in the tahoe.

tahoebrotha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, I got an awesome package deal back in November which consisted of 2 JL 12w3's which needed new foam surrounds, the ported JL box that they were mounted in, 2 alpine v12 amps that worked great, a 10" flipdown monitor, a whole box of Monster Cable with 4 gauge power wire and like 6 RCA cables and everything I needed to hook it all up for $150, this guy who was selling it was an idiot I think. He could have definitely gotten more for it all if he parted it out

Squealer

Reaction score
yeah, I got an awesome package deal back in November which consisted of 2 JL 12w3's which needed new foam surrounds, the ported JL box that they were mounted in, 2 alpine v12 amps that worked great, a 10" flipdown monitor, a whole box of Monster Cable with 4 gauge power wire and like 6 RCA cables and everything I needed to hook it all up for $150, this guy who was selling it was an idiot I think. He could have definitely gotten more for it all if he parted it out

holy crap, now thats a deal and a half.

Im almost done installing everything. I put the amps/cd changer under the rear seat(2dr) and im gonna cut some mdf and carpet it so it hides the amps. Should look good when im done...hopefully lol.

bluebeast

Reaction score
that guy who sold u the two 12w3's is retarded. one 12w3 is worth more than 150 bucks. even if they needed new foam, that was a hell of a deal for u

killer88

Reaction score
you need a kenwood head but look at back of cd player to see what plug look like should be round i dont think kenwood has cange the plugs on the head units yeat and if you dont have the plug best buy shuld have one