07 Tahoe\Yukon carPC Info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CaMs

Reaction score
Whats up guys,

Im still pricing around the tahoe & Yukon. But in the mean time maybe you guys can answer some questions regarding installing a carPC. I currently have one installed in my 01 lexus GS, i had it for about 3+yrs..its great, even though now they are coming out with them built into one double din size, i would like to use my existing one to save some cash. My GS goes back at the end of this month.. i would love to get a new one, but now with havng a newborn we need a truck so with that said, let me begin :D

OK first the most important question, i think
- Can the factory bose\non bose AMP be used without the HU? (This was a problem when i had to hook this up in my GS, the lexus AMP would not work without the stock HU)
- Now if it can work, are there any adapters that would allow input of RCA inputs(coming from the PC)
I came across this Product, is there somthing like this, that would work
I really dont want to put my aftermarket AMP in this truck...

Now as far as the other stuff, im shore it would be almost the same theory on when i installed this in my GS, i just have to find those metra wire kits, and the double din kit
I attached below my wire diagram that i made for my GS, Im sure the same logic applies!!

Attachments

• carPC Connection Detail.jpg
    carPC Connection Detail.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 28