Got an idea.. rear suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m0bmentality

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think im going to put a set of bags on the rear...

BUT

only run basic lines to a standard air fitting.. a kinda set it and forget it set up..

That way i can set it to a true six or seven inch drop and not worry about adjusting it.

Let me know if there is something i dont know or something im missing..

ps if it works i have a set of brand new 5 inch Djm rear springs for sale :cool:

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
kit_6090.jpg

power_lift.jpg

http://www.hellwigproducts.com/products/air_systems/power_lift
Should be easy to modify the system for 6" or so drop. You'll want new control arms if you go past 7", I'm considering them for 6" actually.

dholli

Reaction score
Here's mine with a 2/3 I think is what they installed LOL I took it to the tire shop and said I want to lower it to look right on the 24's

denalipics002.jpg

Fyrcaptain

Reaction score
dholli nice DXL.....whose lowering kit did you use?

and check you sig.......

dholli

Reaction score
I think it is ground force not sure would have to crawl under and see LOL I just paid to have it done dont know much from there...

Thanks on the sig

mr. yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cheap, easy, and just plain ghetto, but it works! a set of air shocks, some 3/8 fuel line a couple hose clamps, some valves, a modified air tank and a compressor and you have a fully adjustable rear suspension. i did my 99 s10 this way. in all i may have spent $100 and could now lay frame on air shocks. the ride was good at about 60lbs and would give me 16 inches of lift at 160 lbs. ghetto, yes, functonal, totally!