4WD Dropped???!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mysshoe

Reaction score
Ok, I have a 98 4 door, 4WD, LT Tahoe. I want to know if any of you out there have any suggestions on how to lower my truck. I've been doing a lot of thinking on the subject and I would like to lower it to get a little better hadling out of it, but don't want to go insanly low or make an extremly stiff ride, I do have a wife and two kids after all. I would absolutely love to put an air suspension on this but I don't know how it would work with the torsion bar front end. If anyone out there can make any suggesions I would really appreciate it. Thanks.:Chevy:

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really don't know much about lowering trucks, as I would go the opposite way (lift it to the sky if it was my choice) but I have looked on Stylintrucks.com at lowering kits just to see what they have out there and I remember seeing a few that worked with 4wd. They also have great support if you call them. Good Luck!

mysshoe

Reaction score
Thanks Man, And trust me if it was up tp me i'd be already on my way to lifting it, but my wife would kill me. I did that with my old jeep and she couldn't get in let alone get either of the kids in it. but i had fun. Thanks again.:thumbsup: