mcgaughys 3/5 panhard problem???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigWhiteHoe

Reaction score
I bought a McGaughys 3/5 lowering kit on eBay and it did not come with a panhard relocation bracket. Does anyone have a picture of the bracket? McGaughys will not sell me one, send me a picture, give me any help or assistance on helping me out. I am also contemplating fabricating up a new panhard bar as this might just be easier. Has anyone ran into a similar issue or have measurements for making a shorter panhard bar? Any help or info would be tremendously appreciated! Thank you....

BigWhiteHoe

Reaction score
From the picture I have everything (except the torsion keys which mine doesn't use). Do you have a picture if the rear end kit installed or maybe pictures of the installation?

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it the swing arm/trailer arm relocators you need or a drop that low!
Tim knows what he's talking about, good vendor!

BigWhiteHoe

Reaction score
So what you're saying is that with the swing arm relocators installed there won't be any panhard bar alignment problems? Does anyone have a copy of the instructions on installation of the rear kit? Thanks for the input so far!

55belairtim

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Panhard bar will be fine, ill look for some instructions but i think i just sent out my last kit thursday and my restocking order i dont place untill thursday before the end of month, ill call them monday and get a set of instructions faxed over to me and i can send them to you unless your installing it today or tomarrow if you are and run into a problem just call me.
Thank you tim