The official how many miles on your Tahoe Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
I have about 84K on mine and it's holding up strong. Just did a tune-up over the weekend. Plugs, wires, filters, etc, etc. Only problem I had so far was a bad idle for a couple days, but I cleaned the throttle body and all was good.

Barzten1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cant remember how many miles on our 07 but we had it 5 days and local car audio store has had it 10.

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I might own the highest miles record on the forum (I might be wrong), today it is 151,120 miles (and its been through 120 degree heat, and below zero weather), and everything works, except the transmission is on its last legs, but what do you expect after that many miles with no rebuild or replacment. So hopefully all you guys with the brand new Tahoes yours will last you as long as mine if you dont sell it! :Chevy: :Chevy:

jayhawk25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has somewhere around 93k on it and so far is running strong. I have only owned it about 30 days now

scarpi

Reaction score
02 Yukon...34,500 miles. Runs great. Had a few problems when new the first couple years but now all is OK!! Love it.

Armycop

Reaction score
2001 Yukon SLT with 94K on the clock! It's been back and forth from Detroit to Las Vegas twice (with a full 14ft trailer and then haulin' a Camaro) and still running strong! :thumbsup:

No drivetrain problems (yet), but I've noticed the transmission will downshift more frequently as speeds vary. I think it's because of the 265/16's we put on it... Leather's not a supple as it once was...umm, that's it!

Roody

Reaction score
'04 Z71 4x4

75,000 miles

TONS of problems: "Service 4WD," AC blowing hot, shifted into neutral by itself a few times, had to have the gear changer replaced, leaks, etc.

Great truck and I love it, but it has had a load of problems.

K@YM@N

Reaction score
MILES

Unbelievable but true....I have 28k on my '07 already....I just love my truck enough that i get on and drive....but its parked now ...i will drive a little hooptie to get around:smash:

STREETutilityVEHICLE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
03 tahoe 4.8L 92,000 miles no problems, cept the slight rough idle when a/c is on... which i'm going to clean the throttle body, we'll see if that works

V12NOS

Reaction score
My 2002 has 134,000 on it. the only problem i had so far was the tranny going at 102,000. with full exhaust, a dyno tune, intake and nitrous its the only 14.2 second tahoe with 134,000 miles i know of.

Kapitalis

Reaction score
03 Tahoe LT 5.3L with 69K....lovin it so far

my uncle has a 01 Yukon XL w 250k (company truck, and still smooth)