SO CAL CONFIRMED ORANGE COUNTY JUNE 5th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TO ALL,

When: Sat June 5th
Where: Absolut Motorcars 740 W. 16th ST, Costa Mesa 92627
Time: 11:00am - 4:00pm

All Giveaways will be at noon, so if you want to enter for the free goodies (read below for list of raffle items) be there before noon.

Our Audio/ Video Installer will be there all day! We will be doing Installs all day long from nav units to HID's. If you need anything done, we also will have killer prices for anyone from this forum. We will also have a lot of Wheels for super cheap. If you are looking to get something done on your ride let me know, and I will have it in stock for you, as well it will be a featured install on our new web-site absolutperformance.com. You can email me for a quote ahead of time also.

Prizes will be given away and installed if you want on the same day such as HID's, Full set of Smoked Tail lights, Cold Air Intakes etc.. No BS hats and shirts for giveaway!

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: We have parking in front of our shop for 20 Trucks, The first 20 to email me that they are for sure coming will get these spots, please include you name, and your tahoeforum screen name, and email. You will get a confirmation via email.

We have additional parking on the street and parking lot across the street for about 50 more trucks, so space is not limited!

Please forward on to anyone you might know that is interested.

WE WILL BE PROVIDING FOOD AND DRINKS AND WOULD LIKE TO BUY ENOUGH TO FEED ALL. So PLEASE, out of respect let me know if you are going to be there.

My email is [email protected]

I look forward to meeting all of you in person.

Thanks

Jeremy