Just Bought A 03 Denali!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowTieBandit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally found the right truck. I drove a hour and half to go look at it. Man is it clean! And the ride in these trucks are great. It's a 03 Denali w/ 44k miles with Nav & a moon roof. The Nav is nice, it's my first car with it so i'm excited. Here are a few pics!

denali001.jpg

denali008.jpg

denali009.jpg

It is CLEAN!!! I love it. I'm gonna get some LED Tail lights, clear corners, intake, the list goes on & on. Thanks to this forum for it's help so far! :cheers:

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
They are stuck on. Just heat em up a little with a heat gun (or hair dryer) and remove. Some of the adhesive tape will probably be left on. Just peel off and clean with some automotive adhesive remover/cleaner.

Jordan23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great man! I think the Yukon Denali is the best GMT800 SUV.

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, and I still love that body style! It sounds corny, but I got a lump in my throat / teary eyed when I traded in my '04 for my '07. BUT, I know whoever got that truck would love it (pic in my sig below "SOLD 12/06").

Congrats on the excellent ride!

scarpi

Reaction score
Great ride! I love the body style of the that generation. I've got an 02 Yukon. Love it ... here is a pic of mine.

Attachments

• 30.gm.jpg
    30.gm.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 7