Bose speaker problem...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BJH505

Reaction score
Hello all... have a slight problem. I have a stock stereo system AC Delco with Bose speakers that came with my 2004 Yukon. The Radio turns on I can access the volume control and also change radio stations. Although there isn't any sound whatsoever! I have checked all of the fuses which I believed to be the first step and have no idea how to go from there... I am positive I haven't blown all four speakers... am I missing a fuse somewhere other than the fuse box under the hood or in the cab or is the Radio shot? Any and all help would surely be appreciated. As you know I am not electrically gifted but understand some. Guess if it doesnt start working its on to buy a new car stereo..lol Which isn't entriely a bad idea unless I can get this one working again for the time being.

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
check the stereo controls for the back seat, sometimes if it is turned on the speakers wont work