Setting the shift points using JetChip Power Programmer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xxLoudAzTahoexx

Reaction score
Does anyone know what are good settings for the shift points for a JetChip Power Programmer for my 2001 Tahoe. Setting will be for performance. I dont want to do trial and error on this cause the cops where I live are dicks. I have modified pretty much everything else I can with this programmer

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Do you have access to a dyno in town anywhere? The best thing would be to keep the shifts where the most power is. Look at the dyno sheet, see where your power band is with your mods, and adjust the shift points at peak HP or right before the power starts to drop off. It's going to be a little different with every vehicle because of different mods, gear ratio, tire diameter, weight, etc.
If a dyno run is out of the question, I would say start around 5000-5300 rpm for WOT and go from there.

xxLoudAzTahoexx

Reaction score
yeah i dont have one near me its like an hour and a half away and they charge like 150 every hour your on it. but i will see how 5200 goes and see if thats good enough. thanks for the advise