Can You Put A Escalade Rear Bumper Cover on a Denali?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Whipple1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:confused: I think it would look awesome!

I have seen it done and IM not likeing it,it has the rear backup sensors on it and it looks stupid it just doesnt look like it belongs on there it also looks higher.The best look for a Denali is either a roll pan (not prefered,no potection)or paint the lower Black plastic to color of truck,make sure to sand smooth and bring to a good body shop recommend buy a brand new peice and install after painted thats just my opinion.

BowTieBandit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen it done and IM not likeing it,it has the rear backup sensors on it and it looks stupid it just doesnt look like it belongs on there it also looks higher.The best look for a Denali is either a roll pan (not prefered,no potection)or paint the lower Black plastic to color of truck,make sure to sand smooth and bring to a good body shop recommend buy a brand new peice and install after painted thats just my opinion.

I see what you mean. The Escalade bumper is more squared off, probably wouldn't look right. I just like the all/mostly painted look, painting the lower part of the Denali bumper would look :cool2: . I'll have to look into that. Thanks for the feedback!