My Brother is Gonna Get a Denali!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowTieBandit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He's actually wanted one for a while but never got the chance to get one. Now he's ready, and in search of one and we haven't had good luck so far. We looked at a 03 Carbon Gray Met. w/ 50k miles, 2nd row captain's chairs, & lowered on 23" Lowenheart's. Pretty sweet ride, but needed too much maintenance. Tires, brakes, wheel bearings, etc. The price was right @ $22,500, but the seller(private party) already promised another buyer before my bro. So it would have led to a bidding war and not ended up as good of a deal anymore.

Then today we drove to Antioch(dealership) to look at another 03 same color w/ 57k miles, NAV, moon roof, otherwise stock. Very clean especially the interior, all the dash texture looked new. Not rubbed off like most I've see. But(there's that "B" word again) it had a howling & leaking front dif. Price we left that one at was $23k. So the search continues, hopefully a nice one pops up for him. I guess I got lucky with my truck, she's a beauty and in tip top form maintenance wise. Wish him luck! :cheers:

BowTieBandit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you guys find one yet?

Oh man, I guess I got lucky when I found mine cause we're having a hard time finding him one he likes for the right $. We've looked at a total of 5 03 Carbon Gray Denali's w/ around 45-57k miles, and weren't able to get the price down lower or close than what I paid. I did however track down a nice 1 owner 04 Escalade in Silver w/ Nav, Moon Roof, remainder of 7yr/100k GMPP Warranty, w/ 50k miles for around $26k. It's still a contender, if I'd known of this one when I was looking I might have snagged it. But honestly I like the look of Denalis more. My brother's budget is around $23-24k, our Dad is a Used Car Buyer for the dealership we work for. I told my bro to wait it out and have him find one, but he's a little impatient I guess you could say. The search continues......