headlight #?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STREETutilityVEHICLE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what kind of replacement bulbs do i get? like, what is the part #? i am going to probably get the sylvania silver stars. anyone know if they are any good? they're at wal-mart for like 40-50 bucks... don't know if they are worth it. anyone have any advice on any other bulbs to look into in the same price range? thanks

BowTieBandit

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had the SS on my integra and they were pretty good, there is another brand that wally-world sells for half the price that i put in my tahoe and they are just as white and bright IMO. i cant remember the brand but im sure most WM carry the same merch

STREETutilityVEHICLE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks everyone! i'm gonna go get 'em. i'll look for the other brand while i'm there.. thanks again.

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SilverStars are very nice -- sometimes you can get a $10-$15 rebate on them through AutoZone / Pep Boys, but yeah, Wal-Mart is a fine place to buy them I suppose....