price on a 97 tahoe 2dr sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennyvvvv

Reaction score
looking at a two door tahoe sport good body,engin tranny, needs interior work though. 150k miles. wants 3500. what do you think

kennyvvvv

Reaction score
yeah its a 97. my bad. Had older blazers before this is my first new body and not sure of the prices.

TN Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking at a two door tahoe sport good body,engin tranny, needs interior work though. 150k miles. wants 3500. what do you think

Not a bad price.. Don't know if this helps but I sold my 98 2D with 105,000 for $8500. It was mint, I bought it new at the end of 1997. So if it just needs some interior work and only has 150,000 miles that is not bad price. I really like the look of that body style. Here a pic of my old one, hated to see it go.

t1

DamonG

Reaction score
I would have hated to see that go but it looks like you have a suitable replacement. If I did'nt need a four door I would snatch up one of those in a heartbeat. It seem like the 2drs are bringing a little more than the 4 doors. I guess the 4 doors have endured "family abuse" more than the 2 doors which I bet were more likely single folks. I still have many leads but untill my car sells, i'm just a spectator.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...m=160162754361&ssPageName=STRK:MESC:IT&ih=006

TN Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would have hated to see that go but it looks like you have a suitable replacement. If I did'nt need a four door I would snatch up one of those in a heartbeat. It seem like the 2drs are bringing a little more than the 4 doors. I guess the 4 doors have endured "family abuse" more than the 2 doors which I bet were more likely single folks. I still have many leads but untill my car sells, i'm just a spectator.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...m=160162754361&ssPageName=STRK:MESC:IT&ih=006

Best of luck on the sell of your car and finding you a nice 2Door.. The reason on the higher prices on the 2 door is since GM no longer makes a 2 Door model they have become very desirable. If you find one with low miles in really good shape most sell above book if the owner knows what he's got. When I bought my 07 I looked at several dealerships to find the new model I was looking for. When I would drive on the lot with my 2 Door the first thing the salesman would say is "WOW do you know what you have got!! That 2 door will bring money, we have people in here everyday asking for them". I even had one dealer pull out a list of people to call if he took one in on trade. I couldn't believe it. I also use to have people pull up to me at red lights and ask if I would sell it over the years of owning it. :yesnod: If find a good one for the right price you want get hurt on it down the road when you get ready to sell. :thumbsup:

marinekilz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My family owns a wholesale car dealership, I have been looking for a non abused 2DR for about 3 years now (But I was picky I wanted a 99). I just found one in decent condition with kinda high miles 165k and stole it cause of a blown motor from the dealer who traded it in. Because it was NYC and City People have no clue about truck (Thank God) I got it dirty cheap thank god ($500). Sometime I just love stupid city people when it comes to truck