I made some ones day.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
I was merging onto a street with a 50 MPH speed limit and I was sitting in the emergency lane waiting for a slot to fit into the heavy traffic, so I saw an opening and floored it as the Tahoe roared to a fast 50 MPH I had my windows down and some people in a S10 went WOOO HOOOOO with a big thumbs up!

Bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, I love these beasts, they feel so agile for such a behemoth on wheels.

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahaha nice! It is intimidating to see such a lagre fine SUV such as the Tahoe get up and go like a raped ape... :D

Bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bparker said:
hahaha nice! It is intimidating to see such a lagre fine SUV such as the Tahoe get up and go like a raped ape... :D

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA a raped ape!?!?!?!??!?! That's hilarious!!!! I have a Yukon though, hope there is no love lost here.

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tahoe/Yukon is the same thing to me. Gotta love them all as I see it. :D

Bear said:
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA a raped ape!?!?!?!??!?! That's hilarious!!!! I have a Yukon though, hope there is no love lost here.

Bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
XM DUDE said:
When ever I see one I think to myself 900 spotted!, the Z71's are worth bonus points!

Yeah, I like the Z71's, I've only seen one 2007 Z71 though. Tahoes seem to have the better sheetmetal, I like their hood and their headlights are seemingly easier to modify to add HID's.

Jordan23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the new Z71 Tahoe's, very nice. Love the chrome on it and the two-toned interior.