Firm Steering?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Whipple1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing I always wanted to do is to firm up the steering on my 02 Denali,I think if the steering was firm it would have a more control feel,If anyone knows the best way or has done this any info would be great.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
I haven't looked for one for our trucks, but you can try a closer ratio steering box.

V12NOS

Reaction score
i am in the same boat you are. i asked my local aftermarket truck store for some suggestions and they said that a steering stabalizer would at least stop the steering from wandering over bumps but the only way to tighten it up was for a new power steering box. i ordered the dual stabilizer option from Rancho but the kit they sent didnt work for my tahoe and Rancho would only said that it did and we were doing something wrong. so stay away from that.

FergHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also have this problem, i dont know if yours is as bad as mine but the front end is really loose. im planning on doing a 2/3 drop so ill probally replace balljoints and tie-rod ends when i do. hopefully that will solve my problem. it sucks.