Rims for my HOE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oh2tahoe

Reaction score
I am looking for a set of rims for my hoe. I am going with 22's and a good drop on it. I am not into the HUGE rims to were its just a mirror, i am into a good 5 spoke chrome rim. I would like to know your opinions.

This vehicle...
100_0027.jpg

These Wheels....

ROZZI-EGO-CH.gif

Whipple1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck looks clean,yeah I like five spoke or six spoke wheels myself,every body has a different taste,that wheel would look nice on your truck but there are alot of wheels out there so take your time and choose carefully, try and find that same wheel on a truck like yours and see if you really like it if you do then go for it,but dont just jump in, give yourself more options its not easy to pic a nice wheel out.I see your truck doesnt have that much chrome ,I was thinking a silver faced wheel with a chrome lip,just another option,and do those rims come 22x10 I think 10 inch wide rims look the best,it makes the tires look real Beefy.Good Luck!

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out the TSW Montage (in silver clearcoat w/ chrome lip). I have them on my other vehicle, and they look awesome... Dunno if they fit your ride tho. [Definitely won't fit, but the look is cool...]

L_4108.jpg

Last edited: