AVIC-D3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when you hook up a new HU can you get it to play DVD while the car is driving? yes i know its illeagal and dangerous, but i want to know anyway. from what i gathered in a Truckin tech article there is a light green wire that hooks up to the EB, can you bypass that or hook it elsewhere?

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
I'll have to look at the harness again, but you have to remove one pin and move it directly to the location above it on the harness. I can't remember the color, but will let you know soon.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Ok. On the harness that has the RCA cables, you should have the lt. green parking brake wire. On the main pwr/spkr harness, you will have a ylw/blk wire that should be labeled mute. Straight across from the mute wire will be an empty pin. You will need to ground this empty pin and the parking brake wire to bypass the system. If you don't plan on using the mute wire, you can pull out this pin and just stick it into the empty slot on the harness. Did I make sense?
Let me know if you need any more help.