day Headlights went completely out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bel52air

Reaction score
Hi, guys new to this forum. I have a 1999 2 door chevy tahoe that has the auto lights that comeon during the day. Well now they dont come on at all the hughs work fine, suspect the main circuit that enables them to turn out bad. Doesn any body know were I could locate this circuit.

bel52air

Reaction score
Thanks for the response

Actually the headlights switch is on the dash. I'll continue diagnose the problem. Thanks.

bob shirley

Reaction score
both switchs work together
my running lights worked but my headlights and high beams did not,i hoped it was the switch on the dash but turned out to be the one on the column

bel52air

Reaction score
Headlight issue

Your right. I think the circuit that enables my headlights to be night or day just went out, both might headlight/high beams work manually of the dash rottary switch. Just have locate the circuit.

Thanks.

mightymouse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you checked to make sure the parking brake is not partially engaged?
All it takes is one down click to disable the daytime running lights.

bel52air

Reaction score
Thats the first thing I checked. I just figured out that my lights actually work maually (dash switch). I can live with that. Thanks guys.