New Guy Here *DUW*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gopherpuckfan

Reaction score
I just wanted to introduce myself quick.

I purchased a 2000 Yukon SLT on 09/20/07 and am really happy with it. 85k on the clock and clean as a whistle. I can't wait for the first snowfall of the year and for my November hunting trip :thumbsup:

Here she is...

DSC00323.jpg

DSC00324.jpg

DSC00325.jpg

DSC00326.jpg

DSC00327.jpg

DSC00328.jpg

DSC00330.jpg

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Clean truck! Congrats on your new found ride and welcome to the board. Looks very nice:thumbsup:

oh2tahoe

Reaction score
Nive looking, Love the 2 tone interior and the dark leather also. Welcome:clapping:

run4jc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome!

Welcome - I'm still relatively new to the forum but find myself reading the posts everyday. Find all kinds of useful info, and even have the chance to contribute occasionally. I bought an '02 Yukon with 87k about 10 weeks ago - just a bit apprehensive - but it was a great decision. I had the steering 'bump' repaired (under warranty) and put some tires on it (Fortera), added Sirius radio - and it feels like driving a new truck. I added Hypertech tuning and a K&N filter and plan to do something with the exhaust system.

It's a great truck and it feels as if it'll go at least another 100k miles!

Congrats on YOUR purchase - great looking ride - and a good decision!