1999 Denali Ride Height Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I originally posted this in the wrong thread, so here it is again.

Ok so i got the Belltech drop kit for my 1999 Denali. I had the local garage install it for me and the front is a bit TOO low for driving semi-normally.

I asked the mechanic if he could raise the front torsion key up slightly, and he sais " its all the way up"

ok so i scrub the wheels a lot when i go over , say , something like a paperclip or nickel or leaves in the road.

My mechanic wants me to "measure from the uper middle of the front fenderwell to the ground, on any 97-99 Yukon THAT IS STILL STOCK. And we will take a look at reinstalling the stock torsion keys and maybe lowering it that way. so I'll get the drop BUT NOT UNDRIVEABLE DROP.

since mine has already been lowered, i cannot perform this measurement. I am asking any of you if you could measure your distance from the front wheelwell to the ground for me if your truck front suspension is still stock..

thanks, LMK,
Pete

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK im bumping my own thread with this simple question;

Does Belltech make a 1" front drop for the 99 yukon? im just interested in the torsion keys.

LMK what you dudes think,

Thanks.
Pete