Post your Tahoe 'likes' right here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

meathead

Reaction score
Antithesis thread. The peeves thread has some legitimet points. I just thought it would be appropriate to post some likes about the new design.
One of the first things I noticed and was a selling point for me was how 'unbusy' the engine compartment was. Lotsa room. In a world where we seem to be so busy all the time, uncomplicated design impresses me. Guess they moved the block back a foot or so. Looks good. Also, I have the 2 bucket middle seats. My kids are all grown and I dont need all the seating room. It gives me easy access to the 3rd seat. Second day we had it we were on atrip to Az for a father\son baseball tournament. I just kicked back there in that seat, folded the buckets down, put a couple of blankets to rest my feet on them and watched a couple of movies while my kids were enjoying the 5 hour drive from the San Diego area to Phoenix. They drove the whole way. I didnt hear any complaints. Life is good!

meathead

Reaction score
XM DUDE said:
Well where do I start? I love the body style, the power, the room and the ride, just to name a few, it is just a dam good looking truck. I still just stare at it as it looks so good, I can't believe I drive such a good looking truck.
Dude- Didnt see your thread on page 3. Sorry about the repost. It does look good. I was thinking about a 2-3 inch lift, I'm kind of an off road guy.
The interior is what impresses me the most. I dont think I would change any thing. The wife loves the tush warmer. What did we do without all this bling?

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
meathead said:
Dude- Didnt see your thread on page 3. Sorry about the repost. It does look good. I was thinking about a 2-3 inch lift, I'm kind of an off road guy.
The interior is what impresses me the most. I dont think I would change any thing. The wife loves the tush warmer. What did we do without all this bling?

No sweat dude, I cant stop raving about this truck, it is awesome, in a few years and when the stuff a V8 in it I want to get an H3 for playing in the snow.

Gapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like how nimble it is for a big azz SUV. I get dirty looks from the wife when I drive it like a sports car. :D

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
Gapp said:
I like how nimble it is for a big azz SUV. I get dirty looks from the wife when I drive it like a sports car. :D
I was merging on a street from a parking lot in heavy traffic, and I really got on it hard and with a roar I was at 50MPH in no time and goat a WOOHOO from another Chevy driver, my wife really hates when I do that.
My daughter says, "I just heard Tahoe roar".

diehrd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ran the 2dr Tahoe for years,,Have the 02 LT and teh differences are astounding ! ! ! !

Fit and finish,Tightness and layout of interior,Zoned heating and cooling ! handling and ride..I can go on and on but basically it is a major step up from the 2dr i so loved..