03 turn signal mirrors on an 02?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewsta

Reaction score
hello
I have an '02 tahoe z71 and want to put 03 or higher turn signal mirrors on it and would like to know if it will work or is there some mod that i will have to do to make them work?
Any and all help is very appreciated.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
I posted a wire diagram for pre 03 mirror harness and the harness from an 03 mirror with all the options. See if this thread helps. You'll have to scroll down some to get to the diagram:03 mirror schematic

Even if your mirror doesn't have all the options, the pin locations and wire colors should be the same for the options that you do have.
Hope this helps.

Brewsta

Reaction score
Thanks

Hey JK
Thanks for ther diagram- Right now I'm in Iraq and wont have time to get this stuff done until May '08 but I'm getting somee stuff together for my Tahoe- It should look pretty good by the time I'm done- I'll post some pics after
Appreciate the help!!
Brewsta

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Hey JK
Thanks for ther diagram- Right now I'm in Iraq and wont have time to get this stuff done until May '08 but I'm getting somee stuff together for my Tahoe- It should look pretty good by the time I'm done- I'll post some pics after
Appreciate the help!!
Brewsta

No prob. Be sure to post some pics. Take care over there in Iraq and have a safe return trip:patriot: