New Member Here....Added a 96' to my fleet! (pics inside)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SSport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys (and maybe some gals)! I just picked up a 96' Tahoe with 198k on the clock.....

Reason being: I currently have two giant dogs and two cars which don't allow them to really go anywhere, and it's always a plus to have an SUV in the fleet.

So I hope to learn a lot here and meet some new people!

And now for the pics (sorry for the pics of the Tahoe....only ones I have is the one's from the dealer website....)

http://www.autotrader.com/dealers/d...008&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=0

And the other half of the "fleet"

DSC05278.jpg

DSC05684.jpg

DSC05284.jpg

DSC05421.jpg

DSC05418.jpg

DSC05035.jpg

DSC04806.jpg

And of course the cause for the purchase....lol

DSC05701.jpg

DSC05691.jpg

SSport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All GMT truck owners are welcome here as it is a nice to park and join the tailgate party.Sorry I had to move you're post, but moderators do that, but welcome!

Thanks, and if you can delete the other one I posted that would be great...lol

I almost feel like a forum "noob" here although I am a member of MANY forums.

Thanks again for the warm welcome!! ;)

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Cool:thumbsup: Welcome aboard. Any mods to the goat beside the STB?

Mike97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I really like your fleet. :thumbsup: Maybe someday I will have more than one vehicle so I can have a fleet too, lol.

karr95

Reaction score
Hey, a fellow NJ Guy, welcome! I just joined this site myself about a week or so ago and so far it has been great.

If you wanna hear something funny, I bought my Tahoe from the same dealership as you about 2 weeks ago. They really have some good prices over there.

SSport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, a fellow NJ Guy, welcome! I just joined this site myself about a week or so ago and so far it has been great.

If you wanna hear something funny, I bought my Tahoe from the same dealership as you about 2 weeks ago. They really have some good prices over there.

Fellow NJ gal....lol

That's crazy that we got ours from the same place. They definitely do have decent prices and quite a few "hoes" on the lot. Where abouts in NJ are you from if you don't mind me asking?

karr95

Reaction score
My bad for the guy thing. You think I would have noticed the bad a$$ ladies line in your signature (Dee, De-Dee!).

I live in Old Bridge right off Route 18.

You are correct, they had a few Tahoe's and Suburbans there. I think they still have one or two left. However I think one gas guzzeling Tahoe is good enough for me!

Here is my Tahoe Tahoe 1.jpg

SSport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My bad for the guy thing. You think I would have noticed the bad a$$ ladies line in your signature (Dee, De-Dee!).

I live in Old Bridge right off Route 18.

You are correct, they had a few Tahoe's and Suburbans there. I think they still have one or two left. However I think one gas guzzeling Tahoe is good enough for me!

Here is my Tahoe View attachment 800

Cool.....you're not far at all

Nice hoe ya' got there...lol :thumbsup:

marinekilz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol, I just had to add that your pics made me laugh, you blacked out one plate and not the other three or four. I would say wlecome to the forum, but I just got here myself!!

TN Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, your cars look very nice.. I'm a big Pontiac fan. I've owned several Trans Ams over the years. Trans Ams and the GTOs always catch my eye going down the road. :thumbsup:

SSport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, your cars look very nice.. I'm a big Pontiac fan. I've owned several Trans Ams over the years. Trans Ams and the GTOs always catch my eye going down the road. :thumbsup:

Thanks.....I would love to pick up a WS6 one day.......

SSport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol, I just had to add that your pics made me laugh, you blacked out one plate and not the other three or four. I would say wlecome to the forum, but I just got here myself!!

Lol....that's an old picture......when I actually cared, now I don't...lol

Welcome to the forum as well!

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Sorry, but I merged your threads from the photo forum to this thread since they were the exact same thread (trying to keep it a little clean and organized). I merged instead of deleted because their were replies in the other one. Hope you don't mind.

6spd in the GTO, correct? Only way to drive a sports car IMO:cool2:

Last edited:

TN Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks.....I would love to pick up a WS6 one day.......

That is a sweet looking ride. I was setting next to one at a red light the other day white WS6 with Gray leather.. I think the girl driving thought I was looking at her..LOL. I was think how it would be nice to have the car in my drive. :D Right now that out of the question with just buying the new Tahoe. When I want to drive something with power I jump in the wife's 04 Corvette for now and then I'm good for a week or so..:thumbsup:

SSport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but I merged your threads from the photo forum to this thread since they were the exact same thread (trying to keep it a little clean and oragnized). I merged instead of deleted because their were replies in the other one. Hope you don't mind.

6spd in the GTO, correct? Only way to drive a sports car IMO:cool2:

I don't mind at all....I was wondering when a mod was going to do that...lol I screwed up the first time and realized I posted in the wrong section then couldn't figure out how to delete it. Thanks!

And yes.....6spd. in the goat although if I had to do it all over again, it would be an auto....A LOT easier to launch at the track.

That is a sweet looking ride. I was setting next to one at a red light the other day white WS6 with Gray leather.. I think the girl driving thought I was looking at her..LOL. I was think how it would be nice to have the car in my drive. :D Right now that out of the question with just buying the new Tahoe. When I want to drive something with power I jump in the wife's 04 Corvette for now and then I'm good for a week or so..:thumbsup:

Lol....I'm sure the vette cures your "hunger" just fine. :thumbsup:

marinekilz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want a 79 TA WS6 I know one that is for sale with around 30-40k orginal. Long story about the car, but if your interested I will explain in full