Splash Guards / Mud Flaps on 07 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RandyDenali

Reaction score
I apologize if this has been talked about before, but I am having a hard time finding a good looking set of mud flaps that don't say "GMC" that fit my 07 Denali. I have the fixed running boards on the sides.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it. I absolutely hate getting tire and road debris stuck to the paint behind the wheels.

Thanks,

Randy

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Photos of color-matched ones installed on my Stealth Gray '07 Denali in my signature links are below. The dealer parts department should be able to locate a part number for you (I posted that info in another thread I think ... try the search tool). You will get a better price from oehq.com or gmpartsdirect.com or a place like that -- problem is that you have to know the part number...

cooltwin

Reaction score
You can get colored matched splash guards on Ebay from GM. they run about $120 for all 4. They are the escalade splash guards that also fit the denali, but look under escalade. They are definately the way to go, they help a ton to keep the sides of your car clean. I have them on my tahoe (minor modification required) and they fit the car well. Here is a link to the company that i got them from. They are a great seller and fast shipping. In their store they have other colors.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007...goryZ50455QQihZ006QQitemZ8056427399QQtcZphoto

RandyDenali

Reaction score
Cool Guys thanks...I really appreciate it. I have a Black Denali.

I appreciate everyone's help!

Randy