what to do , what to do?

tax time!

• 20's

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Flatscreen XBOX 360, Sorround sound

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
come tax time sould i get 20's for the hoe or...
a 42in flat screen, XBOX 360 , and a new surround sound?

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
go for the HD set up, you will like it better in the long run, i love my system HALO 3 was awsome in 5.1 and on a big HD screen, GO FOR IT!!:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :thumbsup: :cool2:

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
There's not one moment I've regretted getting my 55" HDTV before my wheels. And with the 360 being HD, you're gonna love it. I know it's a hard decision:) But if you hook your PC to your big screen like I have, then you can shop for new wheels online and see them in actual size:D.

TN Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would go for the big screen.. I love mine, I bought a Panasonic Plasma 50" HD back in feb and the Directv HD Tivo unit. With football, Nascar and Movies in HD trust me you will love it. :thumbsup:

MadMedwyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
360, TV and surround most def. I'm stuck with running my 360 to my 20" computer monitor, but halo3 looks beautiful even in only 720p as opposed to 1080p which you'd probably get. And I'm able to run an optical cable to my 5.1 speakers to get DTS and Dolby Digital. Shaking the house is always fun :cool2:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
360, TV and surround most def. I'm stuck with running my 360 to my 20" computer monitor, but halo3 looks beautiful even in only 720p as opposed to 1080p which you'd probably get. And I'm able to run an optical cable to my 5.1 speakers to get DTS and Dolby Digital. Shaking the house is always fun :cool2:

yup, at least you get to play it.

what brand are you looking at for TV's, if you want to play games on a flat panel DEFINATLY GET LCD, Plasma will get burned in so fast its not even funny, also you will get goast images on a plasma, lcd is so much better for games, DLP is also an AWSOME PICTURE, we had a 40" samsung LCD, (hung it on the wall) in the den first and that was an AWSOME picture, but the new DLP IS EVEN BETTER, AND for about the same price you get 68", we put the lcd in the bedroom and now we have the perfect setup, also for surround sound i would go with BOSE or ATHENA :thumbsup:

BowTieBandit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yes, go w/ the HD & 360. Especially with Project Gotham 4 & Skate coming out that's gonna be a sweet set up on HD & Surround. When I moved into my new place, I had zero furniture except for my bedroom. What do you think was the 1st thing I bought, a 46" Sony XBR2 Flat Panel TV! My GF thought I was wierd for watching TV sitting on a pillow in an empty room for a couple weeks. I thought it made sense :D

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yes, go w/ the HD & 360. Especially with Project Gotham 4 & Skate coming out that's gonna be a sweet set up on HD & Surround. When I moved into my new place, I had zero furniture except for my bedroom. What do you think was the 1st thing I bought, a 46" Sony XBR2 Flat Panel TV! My GF thought I was wierd for watching TV sitting on a pillow in an empty room for a couple weeks. I thought it made sense :D

makes complete sense to me!:D