hello and need some items

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raist103

Reaction score
hello i am new here. here is a pic of my 99 police package tahoe
9-8-06140TruckandGNonTrailerSmall.jpg

i use it as a tow vehicle and daily driver. i need a power programmer i am willing to pay some one to use theirs or buy a cheap used one with a clear program. i am also looking for a supercharger if anyone has a used or new one that they never put on.

thanks
don

my tahoe has flowtech headers, custom y-pipe with cats, and a dual 3" catback. it also has a 4" k&n cone in the stock air box. only other mods are 2" taller tires to fill wheel wells in. tires and exhaust where not done at time of photo.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Sorry I don't have anything to offer in the way of your inquiries, but I wanted to welcome you to the forum and say that you have a cool Tahoe and nice looking Buick there:thumbsup: . That's not by chance a 3.8 turbo, is it?

Raist103

Reaction score
thanks, and yes it is i have 3 turbo buicks, 3 typhoons and a syclone. i was lucky with my work early on and made some money to buy nice cars but that has long gone i am left with crap work but at least i still have the cars and a home to stay at :)
here are some pics
IMG_1238.jpg

TY3-1.jpg

8-19-07055.jpg

Nasteswapmeet011.jpg

GNWheelsintheairAtco11-19-06.jpg

2-20-07011small.jpg

6-26-06New84TType020small.jpg

CRXMotorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought a Hypertech Max Energy programmer here, but check alot of those say that they are only for stock or 'near stock' [header/exhaust/intake mods]. Not for built engines or force induction engines.

Just a friendly FYI. and welcome to the board too [another new guy besides me]

kastiron

Reaction score
Nice Syclone!

Some day I hope I find one in as good of shape as that!

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
thanks, and yes it is i have 3 turbo buicks, 3 typhoons and a syclone. i was lucky with my work early on and made some money to buy nice cars but that has long gone i am left with crap work but at least i still have the cars and a home to stay at :)
here are some pics

:thumbsup: Very nice collection. Been a while since I've seen any Typhoons around.

jwpotts0413

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a hypertech module i would be willing to sell. it is on my '97 2 door now and definitely made a noticeable difference in acceleration without hurting gas mileadge. i bought it off ebay for $200 shipped thinking it was a programmer.

it plugs into the ecm under the hood then a male connector plugs into a fuse slot right next to it in order to provide a 12v power source. 5 minute install. it has the same tuning as the programmer, u just can't adjust the top speed, trans computer, or tire size. i need to get a max energy so i can adjust the speedo for bigger tires.

i have only had it installed for 2 weeks.

[email protected] if u want pics or a shipping quote i'll sell it for the same thing i bought it for $175 + shipping. or i'll just keep it =)

Raist103

Reaction score
no thanks i need the tire size changer part of the programer as well i have 2" taller tires on now.